Gifted Students Support Program
SUPPORT PROGRAM Gifted Students
1) The scientific, methodical and informational support of process support and development of gifted students.
2) To expand opportunities for the participation of gifted and talented students in national and international competitions, conferences, forums, subject Olympiads, creative competitions.
3) The development of the sphere of additional education that meets the needs of students' interests.
Expected outcomes of the Programme:
- Creating a data bank "Gifted Students";
- Increase in the number of gifted students who are supported;
- Improving the operation of the system with gifted students;
- The development of intellectual and creative abilities of students;
- The development of research activity of students;
- Student participation in competitions, contests, conferences at various levels.
Duration of the Program
The implementation of the goals and objectives of the Programme covers the period from 2016 to 2020.
According to the work plan for the pedagogical support of gifted students of the Department of "Preschool and primary education" for the academic year 2017 - 2018, developed in September, the electronic database "Gifted Student" has been replenished based on the results of intellectual, creative, social activities;posted information about the achievements of students on the site and the media; participated in the intra-university annual research conference of students “енrken-2017” “The system of dual learning: experience and future”.
We took part in a competition of research projects and projects in Kazan Federal University.
In December 2018, competitions were held for the protection of creative works (essay, layout, project) on the topic: "Toeless ate yerteni – blend peace and harmony". School teachers and kindergarten teachers were invited to the competition. Students showed what goals are aimed at creative work, skilful knowledge on a versatile disclosure of the topic .
In April 2019, the traditional subject Olympiad of the Department's specialties on the theme "Gylym – Akikat aynasy" was held. The competition was attended by 4 teams of 2.3 year students majoring in 5B010100-"Preschool education and upbringing" and 5B010200-"Pedagogy and methods of primary education". Students of the Torgay humanitarian College were invited to the Olympiad .
In December 2019, the following students under the guidance of senior teacher M. N. Ospanbekova won prize diplomas at the student Olympiad "Zhas Koyanbaevtanushy", organized in honor of the 80th anniversary of Professor R. M. Koyanbayev together with KazNPU. Abaya and the site Qaztest.kz:
1. Duysenbek A. – diploma of the II degree
2. Sagyndyk Altynai – diploma of the II degree
3. Ashimova N. - diploma of the III degree
4. Bolekbayeva A. E. –III degree diploma
5. Bazarova A. A. – diploma of the II degree .
Under the guidance of the teacher of the Department, master R. E. Zhandildina in the project on the topic: "The importance of robotics in preschool institutions" Zhaksylyk A. and Beketova A. took the First place, as well as in the project "The effectiveness of education of the young generation based on the technology of humanization of ideas Mangilik El" Sairan S. B., Sabitbek a.m. - took the THIRD place.
In December 2018, in the international competition of student projects, scientific and creative works "Teacher in a multicultural world", organized by the scientific and methodological center of Kazan Federal University, student amanbayeva Sevara under the guidance of Ph. D., Professor duisebekova A. E. in a project on the topic:"Portrait of a modern teacher" received a diploma.Under the guidance of senior teacher, master Umbetova M. Zh. Nazimova, Uloi received a diploma in the competition of the project "Multicultural education", Alkeev Daulet took 2nd place in the competition "Multicultural education", akhmadzhanova Dona took 3rd place in the project "Teacher in a multicultural world". Also, active participation in the contest Sanaeva Aknur, Ermatova Zulfiya, Ergeshova sarin, Abdulkhakimov Noira. Under the guidance of a senior teacher, master R. E. Zhandildina Beketova Aidana, Zhaksylyk Aksaule, Murat Aizat, Rysbay Ulbolsyn took 2nd place in the competition "Multicultural school".
In December 2019, the following students won prizes in the international competition of student projects, scientific and creative works "Teacher in a multicultural world", organized by the scientific and methodological center of Kazan Federal University:
1) Akhmadzhanova Dona – 3rd place in the competition of scientific and creative works "Dialogue of cultures» ;
2) zhaksylykova Shugyla, Sabyrgali Akdana, Tazhimatova Madina, Sakenova Nazerke, Kalizhanova Nazerke – diploma "Laureate" in the essay contest "Portrait of a modern teacher", zhumabayeva Bayansulu - 2nd place, Mutan perizat - 3rd place;
3) yergeshova Zarina - 2nd place in the competition of research papers "cross-Cultural psychology and multicultural education» ;
4) Duysenbay Gulnaz was awarded a diploma for the 2nd place in the competition of scientific and creative works "Multicultural education".